Foxy.S

莎士比亚十四行诗

My Mistress' Eyes are Nothing like the Sun
我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的眼睛
(尝试自翻)

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,

我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的双眼,

Coral is far more red than her lips' red;

她的双唇远没有珊瑚那般红殷;

If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;

雪若洁白,她胸脯将暗褐无光 ;

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.

发若玄丝,她头上将锦绣绵延;

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

我见过红白的玫瑰,如绸纱般宛转,

but no such roses see i in her cheeks;

却没有一朵能点缀在她额间;

and in some perfumes is there more delight

斯世间多少甜美香水令人爱怜

than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.

我爱人的呼吸里却将这喜悦丝毫不含。

l love to hear her speak, yet well i know

我热爱她谈吐瞬息间,可是我很清楚

that music hath a far more pleasing sound;

丝竹之悦耳,远胜她喉间的肉片;

I grant i never saw a goddess go,

我诚未有幸得见天女的走姿步态,

my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground;

我的爱人从来都脚踏实地步履安然;

And yet, by heaven, i think my love is rare

然而,我指天立誓,我的爱人是这般如珍似幻

as any she belied with false compare.

纵使与这世间的美妙都不相干。

评论(1)

热度(53)

  1. 共3人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据